Sunday, March 20, 2011

Odds and ends

Next week I'll probably have some good photo posts for you, but for now I just have a few thoughts that are too boring for individual posts:

I feel like I've entered the final stretch of my time here. Only about 2 and a half weeks left. I can hardly believe it. And while I'm definitely going to miss some aspects of being here (like never having to go to the gas station, tax already being included in prices and being around people from all different cultures), there are some things that I've decided I'm ready to live without (1- and 2-euro coins, having to admit I don't speak Dutch and having housemates).


Photo by wlappe on Flickr

Next weekend, I'm going to Paris. Since I only have about a day and a half there, I need advice on what to see and what to skip. And where should I stay? Any suggestions?

I had a job interview last Thursday via Skype. I don't want to jinx it by saying too much, so I'll just say it's in Houston, the interview went well and I should move on to the next phase of the interview process. Go ahead and do any good luck rituals you have on my behalf. I'll take dances, lucky underwear, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment