Friday, May 13, 2011

He's here!

Introducing (or re-introducing since I posted a photo on Facebook) Jonas Theodore Dick. He's the first baby in our family, so forgive me if I'm a little too excited.

Born May 11, 2011 
9 lbs, 1 oz
21 inches
(and really cute!)

Beautiful new baby and mom. I don't even look that good after a shower, so I don't know how Amy looks like this after giving birth.

I'm in love!


Jonas and Opa. I'm still campaigning for "Grumpa," but for some reason, my dad doesn't want to be called that. 

My mom's a grandma now. So crazy. More crazy: she told me she's even excited about changing diapers.

Uncle Chris. And no, Jonas' head isn't abnormally small. Chris' is just that big.

Baby feet!

And the new family, Tyler, Amy and Jonas. Congratulations!




No comments:

Post a Comment