Monday, September 26, 2011

Food, food, food

My crowning achievement at work came on Friday when I brought in some pumpkin cookies that everyone went crazy for. I happen to think they were a little overhyped, but I didn't mind being the office hero for the day. It makes me think simultaneously that I should open a bakery and that I should never bake anything again so that I can end on such a high note.

Cakey cookie goodness.

I've also cooked a few other things lately that turned out pretty good, so I'll share those recipes (I'm still debating whether I'll share the pumpkin cookie recipe because I like to feel needed). 

This weekend Will made this tasty barbecue chicken in the crockpot for sandwiches. A while ago, I made a crockpot taco soup that lasted for a week and a half. It'd be so perfect if the weather would ever just cool off.

Last weekend, I made some baked French fries to go with our black bean burgers and they were sooo good. Even good cold, unlike normal French fries.

Before

After (should've used a little more Pam)


No comments:

Post a Comment