Friday, April 27, 2012

Link round-up

Dear tiny audience,
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been busy ... falling asleep on the couch at 9. I've been working hard, just got a freelance piece, and typically can think of so many things I should do once I get home that I just do none of them. I think that's pretty reasonable.

So until I want to write something better or put my photos from babysitting-Jonas weekend on my computer, here are just some links to entertain you.


  • Will and I saw The Black Keys on Tuesday. Great weather, great show, great time.
  • I got tips from these wedding bloggers for a story this week on how to save money as a wedding guest.
  • Mother's Day is coming up! Gift ideas.
  • Jonas' first birthday will be that same weekend! What should I buy him?
  • Do you think I could make this skirt if I bring my portable sewing machine back from my parents' house? More importantly, will Augie let me?
  • I'm trying this recipe this weekend. Anyone brave enough to try it with me, 3 cups of sour cream and all?

1 comment: