Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wedding week: photographers

On Saturday, I'm going to act as second shooter at a wedding with my friend Anna. This will be her first wedding to photograph, too, so less pressure for me and more for her! I'm trying to remember all the tricks of the trade, and also looking to other wedding photographers for inspiration.


I don't want to rip off anybody's photos, so I'm just going to link to some awesome wedding photographers. Check out their work, and then don't expect mine to look anything like it!

Jess Barfield Photography: Fellow Baylor alum!
Sara and Rocky Garza: Husband and wife team.
Lauren Clark Photography: Did some great engagement photos for a friend of mine.
Love Lee Photography: Had to have Houston represented.
Kelly Moore: Yes, the one who makes the awesome camera bags!



No comments:

Post a Comment