Friday, October 26, 2012

Champaign trip

My mom and I visited my sister and nephew up in Illinois last week. After a rocky start (thanks, American Airlines), we had a great time. We spent one rainy day in Chicago so I could try on wedding dresses at J. Crew(!) and then stayed at Amy's house in Champaign. 

So you know what that means: Jonas pictures! Dude's huge!


Cuddling!

Mom and Amy making me dinner. Meijer's grocery store has some awesome produce (and Halloween costumes!)

Jonas hugged his new Halloween costume all the way home, even after falling asleep.

Looks like his dad here.

Amy (in the striped socks on the left) had roller derby practice while we were there. It looks hard! We had to leave early to put Jonas to bed, but I doubt she even fell unless it was on purpose!


Tiger!


No comments:

Post a Comment