Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas presents!

This Christmas was one of the better ones in recent years because of one important addition to the equation: Jonas! But I don't feel like uploading photos/videos just yet, so I'll just brag about a few of my many awesome Christmas gifts.

First of all, I got a ukulele from a very smart guy and I can't wait to master it. I suppose that means I have to practice, so we'll see how that goes.

I also got this awesome pillow case and a calendar from Leah Duncan's etsy shop. She's an Austin-based designer and basically all her stuff is perfect.


And I now need to frame this Pop Chart Lab print for my kitchen...and maybe buy a few more kitchen utensils.

Other gifts: this ring holder, this necklace, a new phone, an electric hand mixer (no more sore stirring arms!), a ski jacket and time with family!


No comments:

Post a Comment