Monday, March 12, 2012

Shameless self-promotion

Sorry for the lack of posts, Mom ... er, I mean, readers. I haven't been busy, unless busy being lazy counts. But I'm on my game right now, so be prepared for an onslaught of posts, followed by an inevitable lull, and then hopefully another deluge. It's just how I work, people.

First up, here are some articles I've done for work. I've been doing a lot of boring ones lately, so I'm reminding myself that I occasionally research interesting topics.
Famous people with boring twins: I'm glad my siblings are normal.
College secret societies: Using every chance I get to mention the NoZe Brothers.
Foreign remakes of American shows: I'd rather watch these Russian episodes of The Nanny and Married with Children than the originals.
Best Valentine's TV episodes: Yeah, I know. I'm a holiday late.
Undeserving Oscar winners: This was written before this year's Oscars. Are there any to add now?

No comments:

Post a Comment