Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rachel Jablonski Designs

I found out the other day that my friend's sister is living two of my dreams: having actual artistic talent and having her own Etsy shop. (Feel free to compliment me in the comments about my own artistic talent. Lies are encouraged, especially if they're going to make me feel really really awesome.)  She's got some little paintings and necklaces with her watercolors inside. I spent a while wondering how she could do watercolors so small until I read that they're high-quality reproductions of her work. Still impressed but not in the same way I'm impressed with people who paint on grains of rice.


This little guy's my favorite. 


If this is your style, go buy her stuff. If it's not, go buy something for me. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment