Monday, April 4, 2011

Paris: Inception

I've just got a couple days left in my Europe adventure. We said bye to one of the other interns this afternoon and it started to sink in that I'm really leaving. I wasn't planning on being sad about it, but now I'm thinking I might have to be. I guess it's about time to start planning my next trip to Europe.


Now back to Paris...
Throughout the weekend, Henry kept pointing out things to me that were apparently important in the DaVinci Code, which I never read or watched. So when we came upon a movie reference that I actually understood, I had to take a picture. 

This scene from Inception...

...happened here.
This is the Pont de Bir-Hakeim, not too far from the Eiffel Tower. Or the first of many dreams Ellen Page builds.

And behind these doors is where they kept all their sleeping equipment, I guess. But honestly I was too busy trying to grasp the plot to remember the doors to the warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment