Things I learned from my brother:
- A well-crafted insult earns more respect than a compliment.
- Having a big head does not make you an evil genius (or even a regular genius).
- Don't trust anyone when you're watching scary movies/TV shows, when they have access to cicada skins or when they say they want to try a wrestling move on you.
- Big brothers make excellent scapegoats.
- Do what Mom says or she'll break your arm. No, really.
Yep, that's a Pound Puppy in his shirt.
At my sister's wedding. Just a normal day for Chris. (Looks like that Pound Puppy shed on his chest)
And one with my sister...
We still have that chair, but it seems to have gotten a lot smaller.
Happy birthday, Chris. bbpx^5