2011 is going to be a big year for me. I'll be living in a foreign country for 3 months, interning with a non-profit, coming home and graduating with my Master's, looking for a big-girl job, hopefully finding a big-girl job and moving out on my own (finally).
So here are my big resolutions for this big year.
1. Visit 5 countries I've never been to.
2. Make a foreign friend.
3. Talk to my old friends on the phone more often.
4. Be more patient with my (extremely patient and generous) parents.
5. Be more patient with my (extremely patient and thoughtful) boyfriend.
6. Reduce the amount of junk I own.
7. Reduce the amount of fat I own.
I was going to try to make it to 11 resolutions, but I'm going to stick to what I think I can handle. Maybe I'll add more later if I'm feeling ambitious.