Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lifetime favorite movies

If you want to keep any semblance of respect for me, you should stop reading now, because this isn't a post about the favorite movies of my lifetime; it's about my favorite Lifetime movies. I'd like to explain myself, but there's really no excuse here. So read on if you enjoy so-bad-they're-good movies.

Lately I've seen a lot of previews for the upcoming Lifetime hit, The Craigslist Killer. I'm not going to pretend I'm not looking forward to it. And until then, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of these movies involving adultery, murder or prostitution come on.


Wicked
I just saw this one for the first time a month or so ago, and it was a pleasant surprise. It's got a crazy Julia Stiles who wants to take her dead mother's place as woman of the house. She starts wearing her clothes and make-up and acting like a jealous wife. And yes, she sleeps with her father.


No One Would Tell
These are in no particular order, but if they were, this one with Fred Savage and Candace Cameron would be in the #1 spot. There's nothing better than watching an abusive Kevin Arnold give some tough love to D.J. Tanner. She must've deserved it; he never did anything like that to Winnie Cooper.


Death of a Cheerleader
Tori Spelling is murdered. Enough said.


The Client List
This movie's got Jennifer Love Hewitt as a prostitute in "Lareena," Texas. I wonder how the folks in Lorena felt about that. Especially when the townfolk look like that guy.

Poison Ivy
Drew Barrymore gets her crazy on with the girl from Roseanne. Kills her mom, sleeps with her dad. You know, the usual. I think this might have been in theaters at some point, but it fits in a lot better on Lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I love Lifetime movies. I missed the Craigslist Killer and everytime it's been set to record since then, some sporting thing or another took precedence. Stupid boys.

    ReplyDelete