1. Cute bird print from barkingbirdart (I also really love the DJ bird and rock star birds)
2. These balloon pillows from pillowhappy are no longer available, but they would be an easy DIY project. Or there's this alternative. Perfect for a rocking chair or armchair for snuggling.
3. Doesn't this quilt look cozy?
1. Lots of little giraffes from an awesome website that lets you buy art at an affordable price.
2. Some grass for the wildlife to munch on.
3. A cute mobile.
4. A little more greenery for the wall with a tree decal.
(I'd Go The) Whole Wide World
1. Vintage plane prints from Pottery Barn.
2. Also from Pottery Barn, this lamp was designed after train depot lights.
3. Antique map of London railroad routes (my brother-in-law is a civil engineer and loves trains, so at least I'm keeping him in mind).
4. I'm in love with this line of suitcase pillows from Olive on etsy. I might just make my own travel-themed room...when I actually have my own place.