Monday, February 14, 2011

Bye, Mom and Dad

After four long days of sightseeing and getting lost in random Holland towns, my parents are gone. OK, they're not really gone, but I have to go to work tomorrow and they're going to Amsterdam, so I won't see them again until I come home.

I'm seriously just too lazy to resize photos now, so tomorrow or the next day (or the day after) I'll post about the castle and windmills and cheese and wooden shoes we saw. Though my mom left all the navigating (and getting frustrated) to me, she did pick out some pretty cool places to visit so I can't complain too much. Just kidding; I've already complained a lot. But I've gotten it out of my system so now I can just talk about how much fun we had.

Here's a preview. My mom in wooden shoes.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's seriously called a klompen-maker-ij? That's something I'd expect the Swedish chef to say.

    ReplyDelete